Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Alpha Mead Group Recruitment for Business Development Manager.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management, and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
- Manage the Business Development process and pipeline for business to ensure the department achieves sales targets in all business categories
- Ensure prequalification of the company with existing and potential customers, to enable it to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- Be responsible for the process of identifying new prospective opportunities and expanding the companyТs clientele by developing business and sourcing for contracts and business leads.
- Be responsible for client relationship management and keeping up-to-date database /information on proposals, bids and prequalification packages submitted to client and follow up to ensure successful close out
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and exhibitions, working with developers, advertisers, and professional bodies to market FM services.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the sector
- Look for opportunities on daily basis by check print, mainstream and online media
- Identify potential clients and send letters introducing AMF bundle of services with emphasis on value based FM
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical stakeholders at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new business and generations of new enquires for the business.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy to grow the turnover and profitability of the business
- Create and sell higher value-added FM services successfully for long term projects as well as implement best-in-class cost of service delivery
- Support in market research analysis of data in live with corporate vision around Africa.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate market trends
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- B.Sc in Sales & Marketing
- M.Sc / MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in the real estate industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th April 2020.