Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Aldelia Group Recruitment for Senior Store-Keeper. The Application deadline is 20th September 2019.
Aldelia Group is a specialist Oil & Gas , Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions for many of the major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Store-Keeper
- The Senior storekeeper will be responsible for the supervision of storekeepers in company’s various sites across the country.
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in storekeeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
Education & Experience
- HND or Higher degree
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the Construction process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 20th September 2019.