Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Aj’bay Associates Recruitment for Business Development Executive. The Application deadline is 30th April 2019.
Aj’bay Associates is a modern comprehensive Property and Facilities Management service provider based in Lagos, Nigeria with a very experienced and dedicated team of professionals providing a solid platform as the base for excellent service delivery whether it is a simple operation or a complex project.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Candidates should have strong communication and negotiation skills. The purpose of this position is to build a strong relationship with the existing and new clients and ensure we become the Facilities Manager of choice as we deliver world-class service to clients.
- Our growing company needs an energetic and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We are searching for professionals that can create long-term value for organizations.
- We are looking for someone who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for people who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and follow-up on existing prospects via email, site visit and phone call business deal yet to be finalized and close the sales.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through research, cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services;
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors, vendors and other collaborators.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- High computer literacy skills
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic
- High energy and resilience.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- The remuneration structure is based on a basic salary + target-based profits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to:
Application Deadline 30th April 2019.
- CV must be named First Name, Last Name Position Applied (e.g Musa Njoku Business Development Executive). CV that do not meet these criteria will be rejected.
- Freshers are welcome to apply but should include a cover letter explaining suitability and desirability for the role.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email