Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Site Deployment Lead.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Site Deployment Lead
- Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate that will be responsible for planning, directing, and deploying all Identified network projects and programs to ensure high speed of time to market. This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and return on investments to deliver on business goals and +1 network experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
- To ensure Sites & Erlangs deployment as stipulated in Annual Operating Plan (Financial& Strategy)
- Ensure the speed to market exceeds competition and first time right (FTR) of all RAN deployment.
- Track the rollout of sites in ZTE/Huawei/Nokia area and all expansions from budget approvals to site integration and acceptance.
- Ensure proper installation of RAN equipment in accordance with OEM specification and provided installation manual and all required documentation is shared by the OEM.
- Regulatory and Statutory Compliance – Ensure all necessary documentation for regulatory compliance is adequate and readily available
- Partner and Supply Chain Management – Provide support and ensure effective process of management of Service Provider and Infrastructure vendors.
- Review site sharing activities with the telecom vendors and ensure that all the sites are inside the rental brackets and required permitting (environmental etc.) are secured in time to avoid project delays
- Partner with Supply Chain Management team and validate the requests for purchase of new hardware based on standards.
- Work closely with the team at the various low level task, coordinate all internal and external dependency for smooth deployment.
- Speed of Execution of Rollouts & Installation and Commissioning of New sites (Customer)
- Output daily/weekly report including progress/status/issues and partner performance evaluation for site and expansion projects.
- Responsible for collating and analyzing data from the PMs and flagging SLA violations on site rollout projects to the Head of Deployment to ensure swift intervention.
- Propose and review Roll out of sites and expansion as per network priorities by collaborating with commercial for the identification of new areas and deployment of the network.
- Logistics and Project Management – Establish departmental process to align to PMI process for site rollout, expansions and enforce strict adherence.
Skills & Knowledge
- Any university degree in Engineering
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- 8-10 years’ experience in the Telecom sector
- 5-8 years in the deployment of GSM and/or 3G.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply