Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for AfriLabs Medical Diagnostics Recruitments. The Application deadline is 30th April 2019.
AfriLabs Medical Diagnostics is a high-tech performance driven laboratory providing detailed, timely and accurate medical diagnosis for both private individuals and health facilities. We are spreading across various states in Nigeria where we have distinguished our self and set a new standard in healthcare and diagnostic services in Ibadan and environs..
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a Front Desk Agent to serve as our clinet’s first point of contact and manage all aspects of their diagnostic inquiry.
- Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering clients on our LIMS system, managing result collection and providing information about our services and cost.
- Manage clients information online
- Manage phone calls and test appointments
- Inform clients about payment methods and verify their payment
- Register clients collecting necessary information
- Provide information about our services
- Manage customer complaints and help create memorable experience for our clients
- Degree or Diploma
Experience and skills requirements:
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Job Title: Medical Marketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular medical diagnostic needs and financial capacity by scheduling appointments.
- Sales/marketing of our services to different hospitals, Pharmacies, Industries etc
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them
- Build key customer relationships.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years related insurance sales/marketing experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title that you are applying for e.g “Frontdesk’’ as subject of mail.
Note: Qualified OND candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline: 30th Apri 2019.