Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Afrihood Development Company Recruitment for Graphics Designer and Video Editor. The Application deadline is 11th November 2019.
Afrihood is a High-tech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer and Video Editor
Eligible Candidates must:
- Reside in Ikoyi, Lekki or Lagos Island Environs
- Have minimum 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
- Have high proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in motion graphics is a must. Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest graphics and editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create scripts and illustration to artistically portray the activities and concurrent objectives on the company
- Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and social media video platforms
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
- Create post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in animations and motion graphics
- Creates complex typography, photography, graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of new media, such as social media, the web and television
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write to Discuss who you are and elaborately describe your skills set with the subject heading as: “Graphics Designer and Video Editor Application”
Note: Send a link to your portfolio in the email.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2019.