Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Aframero Limited Recruitment for Female Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to the MD. The Application deadline is 24th January 2019.
Aframero Limited –We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry. .
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to the MD
- Executing Assistant Duties
- Preparing documents needed for sign off with the MD as required.
- Conducting research and taking on project work in key business initiative and strategy.
- Assist in making various bookings & budget for official trips (this will be handed over to HR/admin to review and forward to accounts for payment)
- Taking minutes at management meetings as well as communicating and reporting assigned task with deadlines to staff to ensure close out.
- Assisting the management team with various tasks based on priority.
- To work closely with HR/ admin executive to ensure smooth working of the head office and branches.
Personal Assistant Duties:
- Arranging meetings and scheduling appointment for MD.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining office systems.
- Making travel arrangements for MD’s trip.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Attending external meetings with MD and generating report on key issues discussed.
- Attending meetings on behalf of MD and reporting resolutions and key point.
- Preparing presentations for internal /external workshops and trainings.
- Coordinating purchases of office consumables.
- Filing and sorting key company vital documents for easy retrieval as assigned.
- Entertaining and creating a conducive atmosphere for company’s visitors.
- Screening telephone calls, handling messages with prompt follow ups.
- Dealing with letters and emails from correspondence accordingly
- The potential candidate must posses a minimum of first degree or equivalent, a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Must Be honest, creative imagination, multi-tasking and hardworking with at least two years working experience in a similar role.
- In addition to the job holder must possess the following skills. Strong analytical skills, planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating, have high integrity, good interpersonal skills, be result oriented, strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving and analyzing skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to:
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.