Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Aframero Limited Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer. The Application deadline is 24th January 2019.
Aframero Limited –We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry. .
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
- Collate all purchase requisition notes from admin department or requesting party.
- To sort, code and review payment invoice based on priority.
- Ensure that all statutory payment are made in due time after approval.
- Support the development of a robust internal control framework by scrutinizing payments.
- Ensure payment of bills payable list after approval from MD.
- Comply with CBN and bank regulations in administering payment.
- Call up vendors, staff and contractors to inform them of transfer and pick up of approved cheque.
- Post all payment to peach tree and file all requisition forms with attached invoice for easy retrieval.
- Check that the bank charges are accurate.
- Assist to perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Communicate with banking officers orally and in writing on matters arising.
- Assist in ensuring that the whole accounting system works efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly report is submitted within stipulated deadline.
- Monitor Travel expenses accruals and unretired payment claims on monthly basis to support accurate management reporting.
- Installation and management of accounting software to all company branches.
- Track project expenses and generate appropriate reports to financial controller
- Assist the Financial controller in accounts analysis.
- Coordinate and respond to vendor’s escalation and queries.
- Formulation of strategies to reduce company tax burden.
- Provide supporting documentation for external auditors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The job holder must have a minimum of first Degree or equivalent, a professional qualification in accounting will be an added advantage.
- Be honest, creative imagination, multi-tasking and hardworking with at least 3 years working experience in similar role.
In addition to the job holder must possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills, organizing and prioritizing, attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality, sound judgment, communication skills, information management skills, problem-solving skills, team work, ability to meet deadlines and providing constant innovation and initiative to the account department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.