Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Finance Officer.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Daily Reconciliation of Correspondence Bank Account Positions.
- Raising Journal Entries to update inflow and outflow of funds within all Correspondent Banks.
- Liquidity managment.
- Monthly remittances of Tax deductions for both Federal and Lagos State Tax Authorities.
- Maintenance of all Financial Documents.
- Preparation of Monthly Depreciation Schedule of the Banks’ Fixed Assets and monthly amortization of outstanding prepared expenses.
- To produce monthly, quarterly, half yearly financial reports of the organisation.
- Monitor budget preparation and ensure proper monitor of performance and report any derivation from plan.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities.
- Preparation of Month End Reconciliation of Correspondent Bank Account Positions.
- Keeping Track of Banks’ Investments in Treasury Bills, Time Deposits and Call Deposits and ensuring approval is obtained from the Head, Finance for either rollover or liquidation at Maturity.
- Daily Review of General Ledgers.
- Involved in budget preparation and implementation.
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 24 – 30 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment
- HND /University Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Student Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN, ANAN
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services
- IFRS experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the “Job title” as a subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th February 2020.