Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for ActivEdge Technologies Limited Recruitment for Enterprise Application Solutions Sales Personnel. The Application deadline is 30th April 2019.
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting, and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Application Solutions Sales Personnel
- Develop a pipeline of convertible sales opportunities, achieve sales targets and contribute to team target and progress meetings.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry with accuracy and confidence
- Identify and develop new business through networking, courtesy or follow-up calls and prioritize to achieve best results.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Respond to tender documents; write reports and business support literature
- Provide leadership through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on ActivEdge’s competitive strengths to serve the customer’s needs while meeting ActivEdge’s business goals
- Identify and develop deal strategies, market pricing strategy, risk mitigation strategies and customer engagement to meet orders, sales margin and objectives.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links, influence key decision makers, promote additional products and upgrades.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing technology and industry trends.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Experience in working with local information technology companies
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver
- Minimum of 5 years successful working experience as a presales or sales professional in an IT company
- Knowledge of Enterprise applications such as Oracle ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, Core Banking Applications, Reconciliation Solutions, Accounting Applications, SAP, URP, and other Enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge of commercial processes, market economics, competitive issues, contractual expertise, and technology
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Solid territory management and account planning
- Understanding of sales process and dynamics
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to
Application Deadline 30th April 2019.