Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Abaj Furniture World Limited Recruitment for Sales Executive. The Application deadline is 14th Febraury 2019.
Abaj Furniture World Limited is a furniture manufacturing company that majors on offering a wide range of durable household and office furniture.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate, who would like to develop in a sales role, the Sales Support Executive plays a key role in our new Business Development team based in Lagos.
- Assists for After-Sales Support by following-up on orders to ensure satisfactory completion of the company’s contract terms (requirements, delivery, payment schedule, etc.); and by troubleshooting problems in a timely manner; by developing new marketing channels.
- Prepares quotations and follow-ups with orders
- Assists the clients in the process of product selection
- Advise customer on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilisation of furnishings and equipment, and colour coordination
- Prepare & issue quotations in line with client requirements
- Help host client visits in the showroom
- Visit construction sites to ensure brand visibility and monitor competitor’s activities
- To contact the client, the main contractor or their subcontractors
- Selling and marketing of the company’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Maintaining accurate records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing deals.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports
- Excellent numeracy skills in order to calculate required fit/measurements
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- Capable of communicating effectively and building rapport with customers’
- Capable of working in a team but also able to work on own initiative as required
- Proven ability in satisfying customer needs
- A valid driving license and access to own vehicle to travel between branches and to customers’ homes.
- Ability to use Auto CAD software (For Home Furniture Sales staff) will be an added advantage
- Furniture background- Preferable, not essential
- A quick learner with a venturesome confidence and ambition to progress within the sales environment
- A problem solver who enjoys challenge and the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions
- A persuasive communicator who enjoys connecting with people and working with others
- An energetic person who enjoys variety and handling multiple priorities at once
- An organized planner with good administrative skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player with the capability to work proactively
- A strong flair for interior design
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Essential to work quickly and with accuracy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
Application Deadline 14th February, 2019.