Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for AB InBev Recruitment for Retpack Execution Analyst.
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV is a multinational drink and brewing holdings company based in Leuven, Belgium. Additional main offices are located in São Paulo, New York City, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Bremen, Johannesburg, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retpack Execution Analyst
- The ideal candidate will plan and manage the short terms daily container requirements to support production and sales plans.
- Develop and maintain short term container population models for each container group
- Analyze container movements on daily basis and track container metrics
- Plan and monitor delay return forecasts and actuals
- Liaise with procurement, Mubex and Zone Planners to ensure continuity of container supply
- Manage container requirements and plans for new product development/launch
- Reconcile actual injected units on a monthly basis, submit to zone for consolidation
- Monitor and plan movement of empties between plant and DCs to balance injections, production, inventory targets (empties days of cover) daily for the short term horizon
- Execute injection requirements against the given budget.
- Manage container injection call-offs against manufacturing campaigns per country
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of brewing, quality and packaging management systems and processes
- Logistics, Industrial Engineering or appropriate quantitative degree
- An ideal candidate would have experience in supply chain logistics
- Ability to develop models and decision support material
- Ability to use advanced Excel, SAP/Syspro, database querying
- Excellent presentation, report drafting, and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: