Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for AB InBev Graduate Packaging Trainee Program 2019 (Nationwide).
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV is a multinational drink and brewing holdings company based in Leuven, Belgium. Additional main offices are located in São Paulo, New York City, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Bremen, Johannesburg, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Graduate Packaging Trainee Program 2019 (Nationwide)
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Packaging Trainees in our Supply Function across all our Breweries in Nigeria.
- The Packaging Trainee program is self-directed development program for high-calibre technical graduates, with relevant technical degrees, from recognised Universities. Successful candidates would be identified as high-potential future talent suited for development via the trainee program.
Aim of the Program
The program aims to provide:
- An intensive grounding in essential technical, business and interpersonal knowledge and skills in order to equip each trainee with the competencies and behaviours required for priority roles in a brewery, thereby providing a pipeline of competent technical talent into these (and subsequent) roles;
- An excellent opportunity for employment and development of high potential graduates;
- A structured approach for transfer of knowledge and expertise from deep specialists within the organization to new entrants, thereby aiding the continuity of corporate memory.
The Successful Packaging Trainee at international Breweries would be expected to among a host of other responsibilities:
- Take accountability and ownership of his/her own development – lead the preparation of goals, one-on-one’s, performance reviews and preparation for assessments
- Proactive self-management
- Track own progress to the program schedule
- Actively seek suitable learning opportunities through daily work experience.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of a 2nd Class lower credit Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University or Upper credit from a Polytechnic.
- Leadership potential;
- Action-oriented, proactive, self-sufficient, conscientious, motivated, tenacious, resilient.
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience.
- High intelligence levels;
- Socially-adept at interacting with a wide range of people;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online