Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for 9Mobile Recruitment for Specialist, Devices Management. 9Mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTs to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Devices Management
- To effectively drive the acquisition of 3G/4G Smartphones/Devices on the network and ensuring the availability of these devices for the various 9mobile channels via a strategic partnership.
- Provide strategic rollout and project management for ongoing commercial programs with relevant device strategies.
- Monitor the selection of all devices for all EMTS service offerings and management of all in-store activities to drive 3G/4G smartphones/Devices uptake.
- Ensure proper project management of all propositions and initiatives within the unit.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure proper management of all strategic partnerships with external partners.
- Assist in developing the device roadmap in line with a defined strategy for EMTs with reference to predefined sales forecasts.
- Provide operational support to devicepropositions development and implementation.
- Ensure the timely implementations of all the strategic initiatives within the unit.
- Adherence to all approved policies and processes in the identification, accreditation, procurement, and deployment of devices.
- Manage relationships with vendors (both local and international) and ensure the following:
- Availability of warranties and after sales support for all devices;
- Provision and management of mobile application services;
- Product/service defect resolution; and
- Adherence to contractual obligations and service level agreements.
- Develop propositions and business cases for modifications/improvements to the current EMTS devices & terminals and proffer recommendations to the Manager, Devices & Terminals.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all approved devices propositions.
- Ensure constant availability of stock of all devices.
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of device testing procedures in line with defined policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate, timely and frequent reporting of all approved KPIs for the unit.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various units within the Consumer Segment division.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Manager, Devices & Terminals.
- Plan and manage the devices product lifecycle, following the rollout of a new product, through nurture to maturity and retirement.
- Daily monitoring of devices initiatives revenues, stock availability & inventory, 3G Smartphone penetration, and consignment operations.
- Identification and accreditation of partnership opportunities with major devices manufacturers and distributors.
- Ensure the compatibility of all devices with the company’s technological capabilities, along with Products & Services on offer.
- Ensure all devices are working well within appropriate specifications prior to purchase.
- Develop the processes and policies in the identification, accreditation, procurement, and deployment of all Devices.
- First degree in Marketing, Engineering, IT, Social Sciences or relevant field.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in the arelated field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 2-3 years of experience in device management, marketing, and Business Development. At least 2 years in similar roles in the Telecoms industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: